Saturday, February 7, 2009

Desolate Series, Lacrosse, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

It was a hectic weekend. I shot a house for my Desolate Series. I got some pretty good stuff we will see after I do more post stuff. I shot the exhibition lacrosse game against Air Force which turned out to be a lot of fun and probably will be doing a lot more lacrosse.
Lastly my friend who does Brazilian Jiu Jitsu told me I should come down a shoot at a tournament that was in Denver so I did. It was pretty fun to shoot except that I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to it. Also there wasn't very good light where they were hosting it but when I got down there I was told I could use my flash so for some of it I ended up using the internal flash. If I would have know that I could use a flash I would have brought the SB 600 with me but oh well there will probably be a next time.


No comments: